Companies > References/Partners
- Microstar Laboratories conceives and markets acquisition/digitalization boards and complete acquisition systems for real time applications based on PC
- Optinav is directed by Mr. Dougherty, eminent professor in applied Mathematics specialized in the implementation of the technique of localization of sources by acoustic beamforming in wind tunnel with free field.
- CETIM : Technical center for mechanical industries.
- Windtech International is a magazine of renewable energies specialized in the topicality of the production of electricity per Wind Turbine.
- The Laboratory of Applied Acoustics of CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris) elaborates methods on acoustical imaging based on NAH and Integral Formulations techniques. ACB and the laboratory work in partnership for the development of new acoustical imaging techniques.
- VisualVibroAcoustics partner company in post-processing in the field of acoustic imaging.
- CGR Roulements is a French company maker of bearings for industry and transport.
- MUSES is company in partnership with ACB in the conception of new mobility in the city.
- ACB Engineering is a member of French Automotive Cluster in automobile and public transport R&D. MOVEO work on collaborative and innovative projects which reinforce international competitiveness of French businesses on the continent and overseas.
- ACB Engineering is member of RAVI (Automotive network in Ile de France). The aim is to develop teamwork in automotive sector.
- ACB is the Sponsoring of COEZIO network. COEZIO is a competence center in the aim to help growing companies.
- ACB is the sponsoring of gymnastic club called Les batelières.